Jun 11, 2013

Beach time

New Smyrna Beach Trip- This was our first of many beach trips this summer! We just love the sand, sun, and relaxing in the water good time! The kids are just so easy now to pack up and head to the beach so I can tell I'm going to be heading there a lot this summer. I have a beach bag packed at all times and so I'm planning on going at least one day a week. Some things I pack for a day at the beach are beach towels for each person, a medium size cooler on wheels, an umbrella with the screw in sand holder, and a change of clothes for everyone- except me. I don't mind staying in semi wet clothes. In the cooler I throw in some sandwiches, fruit, lots of water, and chips. The little kids each have a bucket with their sand toys in it and everyone pitches in and helps walk to the beach and then we are set for the sunshine!





Hope everyone has a great summer and I will post pics soon of some day trips we are planning here in Fl.

No comments:

Post a Comment