Jun 10, 2013

Teacher gift

This school year has come to an end. It is always bitter sweet. They have all grown so much and learned a whole year worth of material and I feel like they just up too fast. Every year it does seem to get a little easier with the homework, the chores, and the day to day running around, but again that is bitter sweet too because I just love the craziness! (believe it or not)

Anyways, this the teacher gift that I made for my first graders teacher this year and it had a movie gift card in the card holder. It was so much fun making this for her and I love using the chalkboard.








Such an exciting time of year! It is always full of games, parties, gifts, some tears, new beginnings and welcoming that summertime fun! Can't wait for the summer to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment