Jun 14, 2013

July 4th

I have already started to decorate my house for this important and special day. I have seen a few websites lately and in the mall that are all dec'd out and it has really gotten me in the festive mood. I am inviting some neighbors over on the 5th for a backyard BBQ so that should be fun and festive too! I can't wait I just love throwing parties! I promised myself just a few decorations and just focus more on the company, food and fun.

This is a little decoration I made for the grill. It is a red mason jar from Kirklands ($2.99) some pinwheels and an American flag from Target ($1.00/set) and the fireworks are actually put together from a paper straw, one in blue and one in red and then a cupcake pick (Target). 


This is the wreath from the front door I have for a couple of years now and happily put it up on Memorial day and for July 4th celebrations.




To along with my other mason jar I made this cute little decoration. I have two of them by the TV and they are just glass jars that usually hold a candle. I replaced the candle with the crunchy easter grass in white and then added the same pinwheels, flags and sparklers. I like how they are all similar around the house and it makes everything look very coordinated.


Other door same wreath.
I can't wait to get the dinning room table scape done and that is going to be cute. I have so many mason jar glasses in my house that I could just use them and just figure out a cute decoration for the handle or something. Another idea is what to do for the napkins and the napkin rings? Hummmmm my wheels are spinning now. Have fun decorating for the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment