Apr 5, 2013

Bird Feeders

I don't know about you but I just love Spring time. I love the colors, the flowers in bloom, the weather is refreshing, the clothes are cooler..... I could go on and on about this wonderful time of year. Well one of our spring crafts that I did with my daughter's Girl Scout troop was to make bird feeders. They were learning about how to make the world a better place and I thought helping the animals was such a great idea and we used toilet paper rolls so we recycled too.

So here it is. It is so simple to make just get a toilet paper roll and spread peanut butter all over it and then roll it with bird seed just put a pretty ribbon through the tube and hang on a tree. We hung them up in the front and back yard and the girls have just loved to see if the birds are coming. I think we might get a few squirrels too, but that's ok. 
I have so many spring projects going on in my house right now I think my head is going to explode with excitement. I just can't wait to get them all done and up in the house! 
HAPPY CRAFTING AND HAPPY SPRING!


No comments:

Post a Comment