Feb 2, 2013

Chalkboard Labels

These adorable chalkboard labels make me want to label everything in my house! I found them at World Market and they were just the thing I was looking for. This summer I started to try some new baking recipes and they all called for different flours. So now I have a collection of all-purpose flour, cake flour, self-rising flour, etc. but no place to keep them. I thought I could store them in individual jars but how do I keep them all straight- right because they all look the same, then I came across these labels and knew my problem was solved. They are really thick and durable so I thought they would be great for the kitchen & they even came with the chalk, which made it that much better. So I put cupcake liners in one large mason jar and the other jar has flour in it. I feel so organized and cute in my pantry now, so that makes me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment