Feb 3, 2013

Valentine's Craft


So Olivia and I were sitting around the other day and of course I had a million things to do, but she only had one thing in mind and that was to play with Mama, so I thought CRAFT TIME! Love that time during the week when she is willing to craft with me and not play princesses for about 30 min. So I cut up some squares that are about 1x1" in colors of pink and red and drew a heart on an 8x8" white paper and had her clue them in the heart. Well of course my thought was to clue them in the heart, but her idea was to clue them anywhere on the page that she thought looked cute. I also found some red heart stickers for her to put on the card as well. I wrote "Happy Valentine's Day" on it and then she was set for her homemade card for her grandparents when we see them next week. Once I told her she was making the card for them she was so excited to make it so beautiful. So, here is the picture of the Valentine's craft and hopefully you are thinking of cute things to make for your loved ones too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment