Feb 5, 2013

Road Trip to Miami


Call me crazy, but I took my girls and one of their friends to Miami. We went on a road trip. We had actually planned this back in October because the Justin Bieber concert was going to be there, so my oldest wanted to go to that and then the new American Girl store opened up. It gave me any excuse to get out of the house for a long weekend and have some girl time. Well that is what I thought would happen, but in reality everything went a different way. To be brief and spare you the boring details it went a little like this- mouth sores, stomach bug, attitudes and spending too much money. We went to South Beach which was very pretty and the water was this amazing blue. Then, we went to the AG store and oh my is it adorable. (more on that in another post) I swear I feel like a little girl again when I go in that store. Finally, the older girls got to see their dream guy- Justin Bieber. The concert was so cute and he dances so cool. But oh my those girls can scream! It is so cute seeing so many girls just falling for this guy JB. Oh, to be a teenager again! (no thanks!)
This is the start of our trip and can you tell everyone is still pretty excited. Gabbie is with the blanket on her and I think this was the start of not feeling well.

This was our destination! So far to go.

This is the final car ride back home and the end of our trip. Everyone is tired and grumpy. The teenagers on hiding in the back of the van. Silly girls.


So that was our fun weekend packed full of excitement, headaches and so much more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment