Jan 19, 2013

My new love- SMASH

I have been thinking for some time to get this cute notebook that you can actually go crazy with called a SMASH book. I tried to get my teenage daughter into it last year but she didn't really understand the concept of its cuteness but finally she wanted to get one after I was talking about it again. So I decided that I wanted one too. I hope that I can stick with it for the year because really it will be so cute after it is full to look back at all the things we have done this year. I got the 365 versions and the papers it in are festive and plain too so it gives me some options to work with. My cute little 7 year old also wanted one so of course I couldn't say no to a child who wants scrapbook so she picked out the cute mini version. They are all from K & Company and so is all the embellishments to go with it. The tape and cute pockets come separate and then we bought a couple of the quote tab books so we can share them. They are so cute because you can make a list of things that you are thinking about that day and this allows me to be so creative without really spending too much time on it. Here is some pics of the things we bought. Can't wait to get started.






No comments:

Post a Comment