Jan 3, 2013

Happy New Year


I hope everyone is ready for this great year of 2013 that we are blessed with. My kids were so excited to ring in the New Year they didn't go to sleep until 1:30 AM! Can you believe it. Can we say party animals. We live close to all the theme parks in Orlando so we had so much fun sitting in our driveway and watching Disney's fireworks and then Universal Studios was on the other side. We had quite the show. 

So did you come up with your resolutions yet and are you sticking with it. I have a teenager and this year she came up with a resolution. I thought that was so cool because it shows some sort of dedication and thought about her life and how she wants to improve it. 

Well today is family day and we are off to have fun. I want my kids to be outside more and play. I would love to start this new year off right by being outside more and eating healthy. I bought a new cookbook yesterday too on the "Paleo" diet. So I have some reading to do but the facts are that its about you get out of your body what you put into your body. So treat it right cause you only get one. Well on that note have a productive day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment