Jan 11, 2013

Cute Notebooks


I have an obsession with a cute notebook. I just can't help myself when I see one I must grab it and add it to my collection. Over the years I haven't collected as many as I used to but I still have to stop myself before I pick it up. Right now this is my favorite I just picked up from Target. The cute little ribbons coming off the top are not my creation, even though I would love to claim them, they are paperclips with ribbon tied to them. I picked them up from Micheal's craft store. They come in several colors but I grabbed pink and I think I'm going back for blue and purple.

Anyways, you might be asking why do I need this cute notebook anyways, right! Well I love the way it feels to use a pen and jot down notes. I love to scribble down all kinds of good info like websites I want to visit or interior design ideas that I want for my house. I am not an interior decorator or anything but I love to look at peoples ideas and then incorporate them into my house. See thats called creative lifting. I'm not ashamed to say that is how I pretty much do all my creativity. That is exactly what Pinterest is and Tumble and Indulgy and all those other websites that we all use to share ideas. I think they are brilliant don't get me wrong I love them I'm just saying that we all do it. I have a birthday party to finish planning and baking for so I better focus on that. I will post pics of that later this week. You must see the yummy things I'm planning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment