Mar 16, 2013

Landscaping done

So we just bought a new house and I think I mentioned that the yard was nothing to look at well actually it was all dead and the backyard is bare! But with that being said we had a huge project on the list about getting the front yard to look presentable, so we hired someone and he did a wonderful job. I am so happy with it and the kids love to run outside and roll in the grass now. Before we used to have these sand spurs and ants in the yard so I wouldn't let the kids outside. That was very hard for them because at our other house that is all we did most days was just play outside. Well here are some before and after pics of the yard. We have a long ways to go for the backyard to get done but hopefully this summer we will be able to start on the digging for the pool. I have been making some sketches for the backyard which has been quite fun because I am such a visual person that I have to see everything and then move them around a few times.





No comments:

Post a Comment